Thursday, 21 May 2015

reading parody

Walt be creative by creating a parity using the ideas from the story 



Actuall lyrics 


Think it off

I stay out too late

Got nothing in my fence
 That's what people say, mmm-mmm
That's what people say, mmm-mmm

I go on too many nails

But I can't make them go
At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm
That's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep on thinking 

Can't stop, won't stop thinking
It's like I got this nail 
In my hand
Saying, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the bangers gonna bang,bang,bang,bang

And the nails gonna bend,bend,bend,bend

Baby, I'm just gonna think,think,think,think
I think it off, I think it off
The fence is gonna break, break, break, break, break
Baby, I'm just gonna think,think,think,think
I think it off, I think it off


I never miss a nail
I'm lightning on my feet
And that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm
That's what they don't see, mmm-mmm


I'm nailing on my own (nailing on my own)
I make the numbers up as I go (numbers up as I go)
And that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm
That's what they don't know, mmm-mmm


But I keep banging
Can't stop, won't stop thinking
It's like I got this nail
In my hand
Saying, "It's gonna be alright."


'Cause the bangers gonna bang,bang,bang,bang
And the nails gonna bend,bend,bend,bend
Baby, I'm just gonna think,think,think,think.think.think
I think it off, I think it off
The fence is gonna break, break, break, break, break
Baby, I'm just gonna think,think,think,think
I think it off, I think it off


Think it off, I think it off,
I, I, I think it off, I think it off,
I, I, I think it off, I think it off,
I, I, I think it off, I think it off





'Cause the bangers gonna bang,bang,bang,bang

And the nails  gonna bend,bend,bend,bend
I'm gonna think it off, I think it off
The nail is gonna break, break, break, break, break

baby i'm just gonna think
i think it off,i think it off



Think it off, I think it off,
I, I, I think it off, I think it off,
I, I, I think it off, I think it off
I, I, I think it off, I think it off
 


2 comments:

  1. Haha your lyrics are very funny, they don't make much sense but that adds to the comedy of a parody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your singing you have always had a nice singing voice- but your timing is out with the background music, next time maybe try using headphones so you can hear the timing of the music better!

    ReplyDelete