Monday, 21 September 2015

Wearable art reflection

How do I feel about my learning? Astonished by how many people were there and was filled with joy seeing different creations
What have I learned about the topic? What do I know? I learnt there was a boy in Japan that touches people's faces and steels pillows and from another story its meaning was don't something that's not yours, but if you do consiquensis will come your way 
What have I learnt to do? Make little cute bracelet things and it takes a lot of time to make
What are some of the questions do I still have? What does your costume mean? How long did it take to make it?
What do I need to work on? Making my wearable art by myself but if I need I will ask for a bit of help
What were the things I liked? I liked working with my mum
What were the difficult things? Putting on my cloak at the regent
What has the topic got to do with your life? How can I apply this? By creating things like we have been doing in class

No comments:

Post a Comment