Wednesday, 18 November 2015

WALT understanding

Plan
What I'm doing: retelling the story 
The story's name: goldilocks 
Story writer: Joy Cowley 
Why I am doing it: to make it sound cooler and different 
The characters in the story: Big Bad Wolf, Pa bear, Ma bear, Baa Baa bear, Goldilocks        
   


Once upon a time, three bears went for a long walk in the forest. There was Pa bear, Ma bear and tiny little baa baa bear (he's a lamb). He was adopted but Ma and Pa bear love him dearly. The lovely bear family came to a house in the forest. We have done it again said Pa bear. "We have walked slap bang into the Goldilocks story." " Same old house," said Ma bear same old table. Same old porridge. "Delicious!" yelled baa baa bear as he stared down the porridge, then scoffed down the whole lot. "No no no, that's not how the story goes" said Pa bear told them. There were three chairs in the living room. Pa bear sat in the first chair, "this is to big" he said. Ma bear sat in the second chair, "this is to small" said Ma bear. Baa baa bear didn't sit in a chair, he sat in a big comfy couch while watching tv. "No no no, that's not how you the story goes" said Ma bear. At that moment the door flew open with a loud bang. In came a lady with a red bag and black hair. "You are definitely not goldilocks" cried Ma bear and Pa bear. "Well do I look like goldilocks?" "No!" "I'm Bo Peep, and I'm looking for my sheep." "Who are you?" "I'm Pa bear," "I'm Ma bear" "and I'm Baa Baa bear." "You're not a bear" cried Bo Peep. "You are wooly with pointy paws." "He's adopted we love him dearly." At that moment the door flew open with a crash and in came goldilocks. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" She yelled. She put here on her hips. "Oh no," 'not the the three bears again!" "This story has gone totally off track!" Cried poor Pa bear. "Bo peep says our dear son is one of her lost sheep." "Bo who?" Said goldilocks, grabbing at Bo Peep. Off came the blue hat and the black hair. "See?" Said goldilocks, "your miss Bo Peep is the Big Bad wolf! In the red bag is also BQQ sauce." "Our son our son." "Cried Pa bear and Ma bear." Goldilocks turned to the Big Bad wolf and yelled "get out of my story." The Big Bad Wolf ran away like a cheetah. He sat in the forest, his head in his paws and cried. "How can get into a fairy tail where I live happily ever after?" He sobbed. He thought for a long time and then he smiled a big smile. "I know" he said. "I'll go and find the story of the little red hen."



No comments:

Post a Comment